Lunch Money Buddy Application
Project Scope: Interactive Prototype
Client: Student Work
The Lunch Money Buddy is an interactive prototype application that allows parents and guardians to manage their school aged children’s in-school cafeteria lunch accounts. The Lunch Money Buddy app needed to appeal to advanced users, novice users, busy and disorganized users.
The goals of the app were to create:
- ∎ an easy navigation
- ∎ an easy to learn application
- ∎ simple steps to add funds
- ∎ simple steps to check funds
- ∎ a quick lunch menu access
- ∎ a favorite meal tracker
- ∎ a low balance alert
- ∎ a simple auto-replenish set up
User journeys were sketched to demonstrate the apps functionality and the possible journeys users would make as the they use the app. From the user journeys, wireframes were creating to illustrate the navigation and placement of content.
The sitemap was created to identify which navigational structure worked best based off the users.
The top navigation shows the main quick links for the lunch menu and alerts. The left slide navigation links are broken down into sections for easy navigation by setup, user accounts, menu links, and information about the Lunch Money Buddy App.
- ∎ Simple steps to add funds & simple steps to check funds
- ∎ Quick lunch menu access & favorite meal tracker
- ∎ Low balance alerts
- ∎ Simple auto-replenish set up